His research focuses on modelling complex urban systems by integrating the knowledge of spatial science, Big Data, urban planning, and social science. Kaveh’s research contributes to mitigating the negative impacts of human activities on the environment.
Kaveh also taught the units below in multiple Australian universities.
- Land use planning
- Applied professional practice: urban planning and design research methods
- Geographic information system and science
- Remote sensing of the environment
- Spatial analysis practice
- Geospatial mapping
- Spatial analysis and modelling practice
Research interests: Thermal remote sensing, Modelling land use and land cover change, Urban remote sensing, urban development, impervious surfaces, vegetation indices, climate change impacts